This course is available to students who have successfully completed Chinese Level 3, or those with similar knowledge.
- Speaking: the development of a wider range of communication situations.
- Writing: the reinforcement of written comprehension and expression skills based on functional texts.
- Grammar: the deepening of grammar notions with more complex structures.
- At the end of the Middle Chinese course, students will have to assimilate 700 characters and 1000 words.
- New Practical Chinese Reader
- Reading of texts on various subjects